Papers of Anthony Dopping, Bishop of Meath 1682-97 relating to the diocese of Meath; Correspondence of Lord John George Beresford, Archbishop of Armgh 1822-62; Papers of William Reese Bishop of Down on the church history from 5th to 19th century; 17th and 18th century Episcopal visitations; and copies of the middle ages primatial register 1362.
T.G.F. Paterson collection: historical and genalogical manuscripts relating to family pedigrees and local history; Estate papers of the Charlemont estate 18th and 19th century; hearth money rolls 1664; muster rolls 1630; 1753 poll book; census of Armagh city 1770; First Armagh Presbyterian Chruch registers 1727-29 and 1796-1809; and the Manor of Armagh tenants 1714.
Research and Special Collections Available Locally
Member of the Irish Genealogical Project
Don and Kathleen Neill produce a quarterly magazine titled "Irish Heritage Links". Can be found in IGSI library
Member of the Irish Genealogical Project.